Swing Trading is the first indicator designed to detect swings in the direction of the trend and possible reversal swings. It uses the baseline swing trading approach, widely described in trading literature. Its winning ratio is around 80%.
- Profit for market swings without getting whipsawed
- The indicator displays the trend direction at all times
- A colored price band represents the opportunity baseline
- Colored dashes represent possible reversal swings
- The indicator analyzes its own quality and performance
- It includes a multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner
- The scanner scans all the instruments in the Market Watch
- It implements a multi-timeframe dashboard
The indicator studies several price and time vectors to track the aggregate trend direction and detects situations in which the market is oversold or overbought and ready to correct.
- Customizable trend and swing periods
- It implements email/sound/push alerts
- The indicator is non-repainting or backpainting
Swing trading offers timing and protection against being whipsawed because trends created out of noise or volatility never present swings: for the most part, only established trends present swings.
Submit your review